Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Naughty Bits #2

What up, bitches? It's your self-proclaimed Naughty Nerd and Tin Woodman yandere. It's been pretty busy this month and most of it has been Oz-related. One of those things is coming up with Oz-themed memes for the OzCon 2019 Facebook page. Keep an eye out every Friday on Facebook for one of my latest memes you won't see on my blog!

Now I promised the con organizers that I would keep the ones for the OzCon page clean. With that being said, I still came up with ones that were definitely PG-13. So...I put them here. For your guilty pleasure, here are some naughty bits!

This happens at OzCon between the hours of 1AM and 3AM. What happens at con, stays at con.


Seriously, who else sees Tik-Tok trapped in the well and instantly thinks of the scene from "Silence of the Lambs"? No one, just me? Fine.

It's a spin on the Julie Andrews meme that was circulating in 2017. I knew I'd eventually find a Reilly illustration that would fit the phrase.

Look at him. He's like: I'm fucked, but I've accepted it. That speaks to me on a spiritual level. It really does.

Have a great week, you amazing fuckers! Be smart, be kind, be brave, and be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment