Thursday, February 28, 2019

Naughty Bits

What up, bitches? Over the week, I come across some snippets of inappropriate Oz humor (some of the best, in my humble opinion), so here is what I have decided to call "Naughty Bits" that I've stumbled upon in the past few weeks.

This bit is a from the show "Teachers" on TV Land. This character has been thrown Oz-themed taunts in the past but here she offers a new pick-up line for the horny Oz fan.

Some of you may have already seen this on my Facebook page but I had to share it again. I was searching for...specific things on Etsy and this sprung up (pun somewhat intended). It's a handmade charm for jewelry and if the charm itself wasn't funny enough, the price of it is $69. However, given that I bought my actual vibrator for less than that, I didn't buy it. Besides, mine actually vibrates (and if you're wondering, I did name it and I call him Little Nick 😉).

Finally, I'll finish you off with some memes! Because while there are more than plenty of memes on the Internet, there is a dire deficit of Oz ones!

It's the rift that tears our fandom apart (that and the purists vs. everyone else).


It's an old joke at this point, but we all know it's true.



Don't pretend you don't know.😉


No comments:

Post a Comment